Are you interested in?
230 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
244 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Siem Reap
15 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Eat like a local in Siem Reap on this small-group walking tour. Soak up the atmosphere at the night market, learn more about Cambodian cuisine and culture, and sample an array of tasty snacks, street food dishes, and Khmer specialties.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Sample local foods equivalent to dinner
- Pickup and drop-off from Siem Reap hotels is included
Saved to wishlist!
Local transport by remok
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Street food walking tour
One bottle of local beer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off will be at hotels in Siem Reap
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Tasting Tour including Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food Tasting Tour including Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food Tasting Tour including Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food Tasting Tour including Dinner?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 31721P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatWalking Tours - Angkor WatStreet Food Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangTuk Tuk Tours - BattambangWalking Tours - BattambangStreet Food Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory