5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and greet service at airport/ Pick-up and drop-off services at hotel
Porterage for 1 piece of standard sized luggage + 1 hand carry per person for arrival & departure transfer
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle/ Services of an English-Speaking Local Guide
Accommodation and insurance
Air tickets, airport taxes, visa authorization letter, visa fee and visa stamp fee
Other personal expenses such as gratuities, soft drinks, laundry, etc and other fees not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Siem Reap International Airport, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples. On religious Buddhist dates the Top Tower (Level 3) of Angkor Wat temple is closed and the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh will be closed in the morning of every Religious Buddhist date.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Vacation Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Vacation Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Vacation Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Vacation Siem Reap & Phnom Penh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P42
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory