5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Once you’ve finished exploring Angkor and other high profile temples around Siem Reap, venture into the Cambodian jungle without the burden of a large tour group and visit the secluded Beng Mealea Temple. There’s no need to hire a rental car or sort out a GPS for this tour: instead, take advantage of the convenient, private transportation provided and get from your Siem Reap hotel to Beng Mealea and back without any hassle.
- Discover secrets within Beng Mealea with the help of your private guide
- Beat the Cambodian heat with complimentary water and vehicle air-conditioning
- Slot it into your schedule: head out to Beng Mealea in the morning or afternoon
- No paper needed: download your mobile ticket to your phone for easy pick-up
Saved to wishlist!
All land transportation by private, air-con vehicle
Experienced ENGLISH speaking guide
Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
Angkor Temple Pass
Meals and beverage
All other meals & beverages
Personal expenses and Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a half tour for 4 hours; it can be conducted in the morning or in the afternoon. In the morning pick up from your hotel at 8am and in the afternoon pick up from your hotel at 2pam.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bayon Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beng Mealea Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Beng Mealea Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beng Mealea Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beng Mealea Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 87436P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHalf-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory