- Immerse in the world of the Khmer kings with a private guide and vehicle
- See Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei, and more
- Discover Cambodian cuisine over lunch in a local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At your hotel or guest house
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Back to your hotel or guest house or some where else in Siem Reap Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Time to start:
- You have a lot of choices for the time that you would like to start. You can start either at 8:00am or 9:00am. For sunrise you have to start early at 4:30am. Our tour guide will see you at the lobby at the time that you would like to start.
- The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
- Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Local Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Angkor Wat Two Days Tour With Lunch, Sunset, and Sunrise.