7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit several famous temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park then end your day with sunset views from Angkor Thom. No need to wake up early for the sunrise, instead get started after breakfast and head to Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm before your lunch break (own expense). Then continue to Ta Nei, Bayon, and Angkor Thom to finish up your day at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Guide and air-conditioned transportation provided
- Hear insightful commentary about Khmer history
- Cold bottled water is provided
- Get great views of the sunset from Angkor Thom
Saved to wishlist!
English-Speaking Tour Guide
Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus )
Bottles of Cold drinking Water
One-Day Angkor Pass = $37 USD Per Person
Foods and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby but you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of your hotel before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guest will need to wear clothes which cover their shoulders and knees otherwise they will not be allowed access to the temples.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72731P21
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory