6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
There’s a lot to see in the UNESCO-listed Angkor Archaeological Park, and with a guided tour you’ll make the most of the experience. On this private tour you’ll enjoy personal attention from your guide, so you can learn all about the unique iconography and motifs found throughout Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and the Bayon Temple at Angkor Thom.
- Focus on the highlights at this large, well-traveled destination with a guided tour
- Contrast Angkor Wat’s enduring construction with the invasive jungle at Ta Prohm
- Only at Angkor: see the world’s longest continuous bas relief at Angkor Wat
- Debrief on the way back to your accommodation in an air-conditioned private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour with a tuk tuk or air conditioned vehicle
Local Live English Speaking guide
Bottled water on tour
Entrance fees to Angkor national park which is required. It is 37US$ per person and that you have to buy at the ticket office on the way to the park and we will stop for you to buy one.
Foods and drinks
other own expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
+ Please provide us your arrival flight details if you need us pickup from the airport.
+ Please provide us your hotel details and contact number if you want us to pick up from hotel.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Only pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are permitted
- Good walking shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide available with additional surcharge, so please advise if other languages is required depends on availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Private Full Day Tour from Siem Reap?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Product code: 39527P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory