8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Cambodia’s most visited attraction, Angkor Wat, on a private day tour. Visit the key sites of the complex including the Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom, and the Ta Prohm Temple to learn about the history of Siem Reap and Cambodia. End the tour watching a beautiful sunset over the complex and enjoy a personalized experience with your own tour guide and vehicle.
- Take a private tour of the UNESCO-listed temples of Angkor Wat
- Learn about the history of Siem Reap and Cambodia from your guide
- Watch the sun dip below the ancient temples of Angkor Wat
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Cold towel & Cold water
All entrance tickets fee
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price,Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Wat Travel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat Private Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Private Day Tour
6 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory