Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
UNESCO–listed Angkor Wat ranks among the world’s must-see attractions, and behind those famous towers and temples lies a history dating back to the 12th century. On this sightseeing bike tour, hear the hidden secrets of features such as Bakheng Temple, and watch the sunset from a vantage point on Bakheng Hill.
- Explore Angkor Wat by bike with your guide
- Discover features including Bakheng Temple
- Your guide sheds light on Angkor Wat’s 12th-century history
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
Private English-speaking tour guide
Private transfer between scenic spot and hotel in Siem Reap
Airport pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Odynovo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatArchitecture Tours - Angkor WatMountain Bike Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangArchitecture Tours - BattambangMountain Bike Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhArchitecture Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory