3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 days exploring the major temples including Tonle Sap Lake or Phare Circus
Licensed and experienced English speaking tour guide
Tonle Sap Lake entrance fee & Boat cruise or Phare Circus (seat C)
Hotel pickup and drop off
Temples entrance fee (3 days pass USD62/person - cover all the temples mentioned)
Meal not mention on the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 7.30am - 8.00am (first day). The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (younger than 5 years old are not allow)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- An additional surcharge of USD 62 for 3 days temples pass is payable on the day of your activity.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Siem Reap Explorer - Small Group?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Siem Reap Explorer - Small Group?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Siem Reap Explorer - Small Group?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Siem Reap Explorer - Small Group?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 31721P24
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Days Siem Reap Explorer - Small Group
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory