3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap
- 3-day Siem Reap tour of Angkor and Tonle Sap
- Explore the temples of Angkor Archeological Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk around the jungle ruins of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and Banteay Srei
- Get up close to Cambodia’s endangered wildlife at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Ride a remork (Cambodian tuk tuk) to Kbal Spean and hike to the River of a Thousand Lingas
- View the Cambodian fishing villages of Tonle Sap by boat
- Maximum of 12 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Angkor Panoramic for Original Style. Sonalong for Comfort Style. Please talk to your agent to discuss what style you prefer.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Accommodations: Solo travellers will get a single room at a single rate, two or more travellers will get twin or triple share prices. Maybe be twin and single or triple room.
- Hotels listed in itinerary are subject to change due to availability; Alternative hotels with similar standard will be provided.
- Please pack as lightly as possible, as you are expected to carry your own luggage; it is recommended that you keep the weight under 22 lbs (10 kg)
- The following information is required upon booking:
- Full name and date of birth
- Current country of residence
- Passport number and country of issue
- Passport issue date and expiry date
- Existing medical conditions and/or dietary requirements
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact
- Travel insurer name, policy number and contact information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Group
If you cancel at least 56 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 31 and 55 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Siem Reap Tour: Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, Bayon and Tonle Sap.
- "Normally when I travel, I do it budget style: no tour guides, public transportation, and hostels." See review