2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in Double/Twin shared with daily breakfast
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Cambodia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap International Airport, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Siem Reap Angkor Complex and Floating village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Siem Reap Angkor Complex and Floating village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Siem Reap Angkor Complex and Floating village?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Siem Reap Angkor Complex and Floating village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatAirport & Hotel Transfers - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatClassic Car Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangCity Tours - BattambangAirport & Hotel Transfers - BattambangOvernight Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangClassic Car Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhCategory