2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in Double/Twin shared with daily breakfast
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Cambodia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap International Airport, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Highlights of Siem Reap & Angkor Complex?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Highlights of Siem Reap & Angkor Complex?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Highlights of Siem Reap & Angkor Complex?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Highlights of Siem Reap & Angkor Complex?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 24244P402
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatAirport & Hotel Transfers - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatClassic Car Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangCity Tours - BattambangOvernight Tours - BattambangAirport & Hotel Transfers - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangClassic Car Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhCategory