7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Prepare to be dazzled by this evening performance of the legendary Fire of Anatolia at the Gloria Aspendos Arena – a spectacular introduction to Turkish dance and culture. Around 120 dancers take to the stage for the award-winning extravaganza of dance, music and pyrotechnics, and this tour includes tickets, hotel transfers and dinner.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fire of Anatolia Show at Gloria Aspendos Arena from Side?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fire of Anatolia Show at Gloria Aspendos Arena from Side?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fire of Anatolia Show at Gloria Aspendos Arena from Side?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fire of Anatolia Show at Gloria Aspendos Arena from Side?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms