8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Antalya’s Roman-Ottoman history and modern charms on this guided full-day tour from Side. Get sweeping views during the cable car ride, then have free time in town to see the well-preserved old quarter (Kaleiçi) and landmarks like Yivliminare Mosque and Hadrian's Gate. Snap photos at a towering waterfall on the Mediterranean Sea before your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Side.
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Ride the cable car up the mountain for great views
- Explore the Old Town and a seaside waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
old town visit
Cable Car ride
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side, Kizilot,Titreyengol, Sorgun, Kizilagac, Kumkoy, Evrenseki, Ilica, Colakli, Gundogdu. Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cable Car is not recommended for those with fear of hights
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antalya Old Town, Waterfall and Cable Car trip from Side?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antalya Old Town, Waterfall and Cable Car trip from Side?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antalya Old Town, Waterfall and Cable Car trip from Side?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antalya Old Town, Waterfall and Cable Car trip from Side?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Antalya Old Town, Waterfall and Cable Car trip from Side
8 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSideBus Tours - Turkish RivieraCity Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory