- Scenic trail ride in Side
- 2 hour-long horseback ride
- Swim in a forest river
- Suited to beginning and more experienced riders
- All safety equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Side
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your horse for the day, then saddle up and follow the guides on a trail into the countryside. Soak up the peaceful atmosphere of the pine forests, and take a break by a river before turning back towards the horse club. If you select the beach option, make your way towards the water’s edge, where you’ll ride through the sand with views along the coast.
After one or two hours on the trail, depending on the option you’ve selected, you’ll arrive back at the starting point and say goodbye to your horse. This horse ride concludes with return transfer to Side, and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms