- A full-day boat tour of three islands in the Aeolian archipelago
- You call the shots: enjoy free time to explore each location on your own
- Get a chance to watch Stromboli’s famous sunset eruptions from a distance
- Swim in therapeutic mud baths and stunning beaches when you disembark
Departure & Return
the meeting is at the official ticket office of the Mediterranea cruises, we are located about 50 meters from the embarkation point. we advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 440 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR ISOLE EOLIE - MEDITERRANEA CROCIERE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Boat Tour on 3 Islands of the Aeolian Archipelago from Milazzo.