2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly walking tour
- Choice of several departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Entrance fees (10 euro for adults, discounts for children)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (available on request)
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Via del Teatro Greco, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since this is a private tour, minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify your preferred time in Special Requirements field and local operator will reconfirm time via email
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSyracuseSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)ScicliChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Isola BellaMarzamemi Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)