2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Tour Guide
Departure & Return
92100 Agrigento, AG, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/24/2019 - 5/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Travelnet Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset tour of the Valley of the Temples, Agrigento?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 173465P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Taormina Roman OdeonBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Isola BellaSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Marzamemi Piazza DuomoMonreale Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)Piazza IX Aprile