Are you interested in?
Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi) Tours
72 Tours & Activities
392 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1334 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
The Valley of the Temples in Agrigento is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of Sicily’s most impressive archeological sites, and visiting on a private tour means you can explore at your own pace. Benefit from the expertise of your private guide as you discover the ancient Greek city of Akragas; marvel at the temples of Hera (Juno), Concordia, and Herakles; and hear stories that bring the ruins to life.
- 2-hour Private Valley of the Temples Tour in Agrigento
- Explore the Valley of the Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a guided walking tour
- Admire archeological wonders including the Temple of Herakles (Hercules) and the Temple of Zeus (Jupiter)
- Hear about life in Ancient Greek times from your private guide
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Expert tour guide
Entrance ticket cost is approximately €10.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Panoramica Valle dei Templi, 92100 Agrigento AG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that this tour does not include any entrance tickets.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and take with you some water and sunscreen.
- Please note that this experience does not include transportation to the selected place.
- If the weather conditions are too bad to do the tour safely, the activity will be cancelled and you'll be given a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-hour Private Valley of the Temples Tour in Agrigento?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during 2-hour Private Valley of the Temples Tour in Agrigento?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P101
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Piazza DuomoEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Piazza IX AprileAgrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Circumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Marzamemi Ortygia (Ortigia)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)