8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Italy is famous for its excellent Roman ruins, but many don’t know that the Italian island of Sicily is home to some of the most spectacular ancient Greek temples in the world. With this private tour, admire the highlights of the Valley of the Temples archaeological site outside Agrigento with a guide, saving time with skip-the-line tickets and a direct round-trip transfer from Palermo.
- A guided tour of the Valley of the Temples ruins dating from Magna Grecia
- Skip-the-line tickets to the archaeological site outside Agrigento
- Round-trip private transfer from Palermo with an English-speaking driver
- Free time after the tour to explore further or stop for lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Private vehicle with chauffeur for 8 hours
Private official tour guide for 2 hours in Agrigento
Hotel/cruise port pick-up and drop off in Palermo
Skip the line tickets to Valley of the Temples
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Other entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Palermo Cruise port, hotel or place of choice in Palermo
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 8 hour tour to Agrigento (Valley of the Temples) from Palermo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 8 hour tour to Agrigento (Valley of the Temples) from Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 8 hour tour to Agrigento (Valley of the Temples) from Palermo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 8 hour tour to Agrigento (Valley of the Temples) from Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaCity Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoCity Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Villa BelliniChurch of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)AcirealeMonreale Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Taormina Roman OdeonCircumetnea Railway (Ferrovia Circumetnea)Valley of the Temples (Valle dei Templi)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)MartoranaBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)