3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On your visit to Italy, you’ll want to try authentic Italian pizza. Learn the secrets of Sicilian Pizzaioli when you prepare pizza from scratch with a professional chef. Enjoy your lesson in a famous pizzeria in downtown Taormina, where you’ll start with kneading dough and end with a delicious bite. Get a glimpse into the life of a local chef, and immerse yourself in Italian cuisine and culture.
- Intimate Italian cooking class and meal
- Visit a local chef in his restaurant; learn about his craft and trade
- Learn to make authentic, from-scratch pizza and pasta
- Enjoy a glass of high-quality wine with your meal
Saved to wishlist!
Cheese Tasting, Pizzaaaaaa and also a special dessert
Departure & Return
Largo Giove Serapide, 4, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Porta Messina Restaurant Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza Cooking Class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza Cooking Class?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza Cooking Class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The pizza courtyard restaurant is just outside the Porta Messina, so it is very easy to find." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSicilyUnique Experiences - CataniaCooking Classes - CataniaUnique Experiences - TaorminaCooking Classes - TaorminaUnique Experiences - PalermoCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Taormina Roman OdeonSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco)Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Taormina Piazza DuomoBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Piazza DuomoFountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Villa ComunaleScicli