Are you interested in?
392 Tours & Activities
Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa) Tours
30 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1334 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Go off the beaten path in the old town center of Syracuse with this small-group walking tour. See the town’s top landmarks, including the Apollo Temple and Cathedral Square, plus the quiet lanes of the Jewish Quarter. Learn about Syracuse’s history while admiring the Fountain of Aretusa and the vibrant fish and fruit markets.
- Maximize time spent in Syracuse with this small-group walking tour
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- Learn about the history of Syracuse and visit top landmarks
- Catch a glimpse of local life in the vibrant markets
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Cathedral entrance fee (optional, about 2 € p.p.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia dell'Apollonion, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed, shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ortygia: Syracuse's Ancient Town Center Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ortygia: Syracuse's Ancient Town Center Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ortygia: Syracuse's Ancient Town Center Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 21
See all 21
Product code: 14188P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyCity Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaCity Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaCity Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoCategory
Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Piazza IX AprileTellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)ScicliTaormina Roman OdeonBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)CastelmolaBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena)