- Mt Etna tour from Catania
- Experience this active volcano up close
- Hike along a mountain trail up to 1200mt to spot lava flows and enter a lava cave
- Hear about its geological history, and see native vegetation
- Admire views of the Sicilian landscape
Departure & Return
Etna Est Info Point - Free and wide parking area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for travelers with flu or cold
- not available for people who has covid
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Etna Est
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Etna Morning Trip.