Are you interested in?
152 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
471 Tours & Activities
201 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Learn the art of making Sicilian food with this half-day cooking class designed for beginner and experienced cooks alike. Tour a local fish market with a Chef and learn the tricks of the trade for buying fresh seafood. In a restaurant kitchen, don your chef’s apron and learn to make classic dishes like dough, pizza, bread, and pasta and enjoy the many dishes prepared by your class for lunch.
- Learn how to select the best fresh seafood at market with a chef
- Enjoy a bread, cheese, and salami tasting with wine pairing
- Learn to prepare typical Sicilian dishes in a restaurant kitchen
- Receive an apron and certificate of completion
Saved to wishlist!
Home Made Bread
Tasting of different types of Bread, Cheese and Salami with Sicilian Wines
Tour to local Market Place
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointLargo giove serapide, 4, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Porta Messina Restaurant Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking Class Taormina with Local Food Market Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking Class Taormina with Local Food Market Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking Class Taormina with Local Food Market Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking Class Taormina with Local Food Market Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63479P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaDining Experiences - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaDining Experiences - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoDining Experiences - PalermoCategory
House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)EriceMarsalaTaormina Old Town (Centro Storico)ScicliTaormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoEar of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Ortygia (Ortigia)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)Aeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Piazza IX AprileMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)