1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Finding the best cannoli bakeries—pasticcerie—in Taormina can be a fun challenge, but it can also turn into fruitless trips between neighborhoods. With this tour, take the guesswork out and let a chef help you prepare cannoli from scratch, using traditional recipes starting with the crusty shell and ending with sweet ricotta cream. When you’re done, taste your creations and receive a “cannoli expert” certificate.
- Learn how to prepare cannoli from a professional chef
- A great, hands-on alterative to a trip to a bakery or café
- The cannoli-making class is a fun activity for families or couples
- Finish the class with cannoli tasting and receive a certificate
- Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Cannoli is a typical sicilian Sweet
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Largo giove serapide, 4, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting Point - Porta Messina, Taormina 98039 ME
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Porta Messina Restaurant Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cannoli Cooking Class in Taormina?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
MartoranaVilla Romana del CasaleGambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Tecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) MarsalaAci CastelloCorvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)