Are you interested in?
440 Tours & Activities
Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours
50 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1334 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Get up close and personal with some of Sicily’s best-preserved ancient ruins—and learn all about Syracuse and its history from your guide—when you embark on this private walking tour of the Neapolis Archaeological Park (entrance own expense). Choose from morning or afternoon departure times, and enjoy several hours to explore. You’ll see the ruins of the Greek Theatre, the Altar of Hieron, the Ear of Dionysus cave, and more.
- A private tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- See several of Syracuse’s most important ancient ruins
- Learn all about the history of the city from your guide
- Choose from morning or afternoon departure times for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Entrance fee (10 € p.p. for adults, free entrance under 18 years).
Departure & Return
Departure PointLargo Anfiteatro, 2, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Admission tickets to the park are not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hermes Sicily Tourist guides group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ancient Syracuse: private guided tour of the Neapolis archaeological park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ancient Syracuse: private guided tour of the Neapolis archaeological park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Ancient Syracuse: private guided tour of the Neapolis archaeological park?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ancient Syracuse: private guided tour of the Neapolis archaeological park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 14188P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Corso Umberto ICastelmolaTecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)Ortygia (Ortigia)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Taormina Roman OdeonEnchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)AcirealeCefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaChurch of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Piazza IX AprileMonreale Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Kolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)