2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Arancini are one of the most popular street foods in Sicily, and easy to make at home if you know the tricks and techniques. With this arancino cooking class, learn how to turn out these satisfying fried treats, from cooking and flavoring the rice to breading and frying the balls to perfection. Try your hand at preparing your own with a local chef, and then sample your piping-hot arancino.
- A chef-led class to perfect your arancino-making technique in just hours
- Learn each step in making traditional arancini from start to finish
- Personal attention with a small-group class
- Taste your freshly made arancini to cap off your lesson
Saved to wishlist!
Making sicilian Arancino
Departure & Return
Largo giove serapide, 4, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Porta Messina Restaurant Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arancino Making - 2 Hours to Learn how made Real Sicilian Arancino!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Arancino Making - 2 Hours to Learn how made Real Sicilian Arancino!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Arancino Making - 2 Hours to Learn how made Real Sicilian Arancino!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 63479P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSicilyCooking Classes - CataniaCooking Classes - TaorminaCooking Classes - PalermoCategory
Marzamemi Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata)Ortygia (Ortigia)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Monreale House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Piazza IX AprilePiazza DuomoMassimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Syracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)Aci CastelloCastelmola