Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 7-day self-guided Sicily bike tour
- Visit the Sicilian baroque towns of Val di Noto, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire fabulous baroque design in Palazzolo Acreide, Noto, Modica and Scicli
- Ride at your own pace and tailor the tour to your interests
- 6 nights of accommodation included at 3- to 4-star hotels with breakfast
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the hotel in Palazzolo Acreide, Name and address will be given after confirmation. Transfers to Palazzolo Acreide can be arranged with supplement depending on the pickup point.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Tour ends at the hotel in Siracusa, Name and exact address will be given after confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversize or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciclofree
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms