- See highlights of Central Romania on a day trip from Sibiu
- Visit Corvin Castle, one of Eastern Europe's most picturesque castles
- Enjoy the expert knowledge of local guides at each location
- Tour the Roman fort Apulum in Alba Iulia
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Carpathian Travel Center office, Piata Mare, nr 12 Departure hour: 08:30 Operating days: Daily Duration: 11 hours Route: Sibiu – Alba Iulia – Hunedoara - Sibiu
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carpathian Travel Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "There are also tours to Corvin Castle and Alba Iulia leaving from Cluj-Napoca, but I would not recommend them because it would take even more time, better leave from Sibiu." See review