Departure & Return
Meeting Point near with Monument of Peter Krešimir IV. On croatian is "Spomenik hrvatskom kralju Petru Krešimiru IV" https://goo.gl/maps/M26osKm5DwB2 Our guide will be wearing a blue neck chain with tourist id number.
Sibenik port in front of the exit gate
In the medieval period, on the square in front of the “Medulić” coffee bar there used to be a small market (platea).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sibenik Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Sibenik Walking Historical Morning or Evening Tour.