4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Sibenik is one of the oldest Croatian towns on the eastern Adriatic Sea; this kayak tour provides an intimate look at the city from the water. Explore the St. Anthony Channel, which divides Sibenik from the Adriatic Sea, and view the impressive mid-16th century St. Nicholas Fortress. "Game of Thrones" fans may recognize parts of the route from the show—it doubles as Braavos in the hit HBO series.
- Kayak tour on St. Anthony Channel
- Local guide
- Great choice for active travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off
Road tolls, parking, VAT and all taxes
Free bottle of water (0,5 l)
Food and drinks
Renting GoPro 5 camera (15,00 EUR and you need to have your own memory card)
Tips for guide
Any extra arrangements
Anything not mentioned under "What's included"
Departure & Return
St. Peter's bay (or according to the arrangement)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of guests is two
- For guided tour minimum number of guests is five
- Child rates apply only with 2 paying adults
- Dates of the tours are changed according to the availability of seats
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Croatian Travel Club Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.