6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off-road access deep into the Egyptian sands on this sunset desert safari, which includes quad bikes, camel rides, and live entertainment. Enjoy door-to-door pickup and drop-off from your Sharm El Sheikh hotel, plus a candle-lit, Bedouin-style dinner spread. You’ll also get a chance to stargaze with on-site telescopes, plus enjoy a belly-dancing and Tanoura show.
- A Bedouin-style evening desert safari with buffet dinner, dancing, camel rides, and more
- Experience traditional Bedouin lifestyles with unparalleled access to local communities
- Get a taste of authentic regional refreshments, from herbal tea to hookah pipes
- Discover rugged corners of the desert on the back of a camel and from a quad bike, helmet included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Transport by air-conditioned Car
Photo & Video DVD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name, room number to get the exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hageeg Zoser Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Sharm trip: Sunset Quad Bike Safari and Bedouin Dinner
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabHalf-day Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory