5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
No Sharm El Sheikh vacation would be complete without a desert adventure. Besides a classic Sinai sunset, this 5-in-1 guided trip includes five separate activities: quad biking, camel riding, dinner, a show, and gazing at the myriad of stars that populate the desert sky. Also enjoy Bedouin tea, soft drinks, and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Roar across the desert on quad bikes and ride a camel across the sands
- Feast on a buffet dinner then watch fire-eaters, belly dancers, and spinners
- See stars, planets, and the craters of the Moon through powerful telescopes
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All transfers by A/C van
Tour guide during your trip
Camel Ride & Dinner
Soft drink & Water served with dinner
Any extra fees not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Between 2:00 and 3:00 pm depends on the location of your hotel. call us prior to your trip to confirm your pickup time.
- Ophira Airport, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
- Sharm El Sheikh Port, V73Q+W76, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sharm Wonders
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sharm El Sheikh Desert Adventure (5X1)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red Sea4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - Dahab4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint Catherine4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory