5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a camel into the desert for an evening of Bedouin cuisine, entertainment in nomadic tents, and relaxing beneath the stars. Visiting the desert during daytime hours can mean powerful heat and sunlight, but you’ll enjoy milder temperatures and a dramatic sunset by leaving in the afternoon; that means a relaxing night full of belly dancing, fire performances, Bedouin traditions, and fun.
- Included buffet dinner is served in Bedouin tents
- Climb a desert hill to watch the sun set in the sand
- Learn about life in the Sinai desert
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that Star Gazing Telescope is stopped in All Sharm El sheikh for military reasons.
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan and no alcohol or belly dance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Look at Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sharm El Sheikh Bedouin Night with BBQ with Live Belly Dance Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sharm El Sheikh Bedouin Night with BBQ with Live Belly Dance Show?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sharm El Sheikh Bedouin Night with BBQ with Live Belly Dance Show?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineCategory