1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The sacred mountain of Mount Sinai is the spot where Moses is believed to have received the Ten Commandments from God. On this tour, enjoy a thrilling overnight trek to the top of the mountain and arrive at the 7,497-foot (2,285-meter) summit in time to watch the sunrise. After taking in the views, visit the UNESCO-listed St. Catherine's Monastery at the foot of the mountain, where breakfast will be served.
- Private trek lets you hike at your own pace
- Magnificent sunrise views from the top of Mount Sinai
- Delicious breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and transfers from Sharm El Sheikh
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up/drop-off services from/to your hotel in Sharm
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
Breakfast and Drinks
Departure & Return
Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt
we pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest in the world, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ascend the same mountain as Moses, in an overnight climb
- Watch the sunrise from the summit of Mount Sinai
- Eat breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery after your epic climb
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Marsa Alam Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Sinai Sunrise Climb from Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursFull-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhBus Tours - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabBus Tours - Saint CatherineOvernight Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory