4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Shopping tours with privet guide
Any Shopping or extras not mentioned in the inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free round transfer from/to any hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour & Al Mustafa Mosque, & Shopping Tour - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour & Al Mustafa Mosque, & Shopping Tour - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour & Al Mustafa Mosque, & Shopping Tour - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour & Al Mustafa Mosque, & Shopping Tour - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabSharm el SheikhFood Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaMarkets - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaFood Tours - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabMarkets - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabFood Tours - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineMarkets - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory