12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Shopping Stop in Dahab.
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
10$ per person entrance fees for Blue Hole National Park
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from/to any hotel in Sharm
please advise your hotel name and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mandolin Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Hole and Dahab Canyon By Bus With Camel Ride and Lunch - Sharm ElSheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Hole and Dahab Canyon By Bus With Camel Ride and Lunch - Sharm ElSheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Hole and Dahab Canyon By Bus With Camel Ride and Lunch - Sharm ElSheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Hole and Dahab Canyon By Bus With Camel Ride and Lunch - Sharm ElSheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Hole and Dahab Canyon By Bus With Camel Ride and Lunch - Sharm ElSheikh
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeScuba DivingClimbingMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursSnorkelingPhotography ToursSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaHiking - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaClimbing - Red SeaMountain Bike Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaWalking Tours - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaPhotography Tours - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabHiking - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabScuba Diving - DahabClimbing - DahabMountain Bike Tours - DahabExtreme - DahabWalking Tours - DahabSnorkeling - DahabPhotography Tours - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabWhale Watching - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineHiking - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineScuba Diving - Saint CatherineClimbing - Saint CatherineMountain Bike Tours - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineWalking Tours - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherinePhotography Tours - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineWhale Watching - Saint CatherineCategory