8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spare yourself the hassle of negotiating with taxi drivers and cameleers on this fab Sinai Desert and Red Sea safari tour. Ride a camel along the coast from the pretty seaside town of Dahab to Ras Abu Galum national park. Then snorkel the legendary Blue Hole, Egypt’s best-known dive spot, before enjoying a Bedouin lunch. Finally, shop for souvenirs in Dahab proper. Your day includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Snorkel the 328-foot (100-meter) Blue Hole in Dahab
- Ride a camel along the shores of the Red Sea to Ras Abu Galum
- Savor a Bedouin lunch and sip Bedouin tea
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Round-trip shared transfer
Entrance fee 10 USD per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Sharm el Sheikh hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSafaris - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabSporting Events - DahabBus Tours - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabSafaris - DahabExtreme - DahabFull-day Tours - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSafaris - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory