3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dive Sharm El Sheiks’ most vibrant sites on a 6-dive package at Ras Mohamed National Park and Tiran Straight. Dive from sandy beaches and a private jetty, then head into the heart of the marine park; customize your trip with dives at Shark Reef, Ras Za’atar and Jackfish Alley, on half- or full-day boat tours with two dives per day. Dine on board, then slip back into the water. Watch for clusters of clown fish, moray eels and graceful rays as you explore the warm waters of the Red Sea.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
12 liter tanks, weights, belt, professional dive guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch and drinks on full-day boat trips
Nitrox FREE OF CHARGE (for certified EANX divers)
Dive insurance (obligatory) - personal or purchased at dive club (5 euro/day or 10 euro/3days))
Equipment rental: 30 euro complete set / per day
Entrance fee for Tiran & Ras Mohamed : 7 euro per each boat trip
Supplements for night dive / wreck dives
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up point is always in front of the main entrance gate to your hotel (close to the street). Please DO NOT wait at the reception.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to bring a passport for the check-in at the dive center
- This activity is for certified divers only
- Evidence of dive certification and dive insurance is required from all divers wishing to participate in guided diving tours
- It is advised you bring a lunchbox from your hotel
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, it is strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A 24 hours surface interval after diving before flying is strongly recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Junior divers (for example Jr OWD and Jr Scuba Diver), as well as PADI Scuba Divers, are required to pay a supplement for a private guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Oasis Dive Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Dive Package at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Strait?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Dive Package at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Strait?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Dive Package at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Strait?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6 Dive Package at Ras Mohamed and Tiran Strait
3 days 12 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSharm el SheikhUnique Experiences - Red SeaScuba Diving - Red SeaUnique Experiences - DahabScuba Diving - DahabUnique Experiences - Saint CatherineScuba Diving - Saint CatherineCategory