- Take an excursion into the desert for a memorable evening of learning and fun
- Walk in the dunes to see the flora and fauna of the region—maybe even fossils
- Stargaze and see the celestial bodies through a telescope after supper
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel may be arranged for a fee
Departure & Return
This is the location of the main meeting point where all the tours commence from.
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is light, comfortable clothing. Closed shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mleiha Archaeological Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands