5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Experience the different strands of Sharjah’s arts and cultural heritage on this 5-hour city tour. With a knowledgeable guide, start by exploring the city’s historical heart on foot. Stroll through the Souk Al Arsa, once a hub for camel-trading Bedouins; learn about Emirati life at the Heritage Museum; and delve into Sharjah’s seafaring past and marine life at the Maritime Museum and Aquarium. Enjoy photo stops at must-sees like Grand King Faisal Mosque, and later, switch your sights to wildlife at Sharjah’s Wildlife Centre and other natural history hotspots.
- 5-hour Sharjah city cultural and arts heritage tour by foot and air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about Sharjah’s history, nature and traditions from an informed local guide
- Visit Sharjah historical sites such as the Souk Al Arsa, Calligraphy Museum and Al Eslah School
- Discover the city’s seafaring and marine heritage at the Aquarium and Maritime Museum
- Stop for photos at Grand King Faisal Mosque and the Central Souk
- Explore the Aviation Museum, Wildlife Centre and other museums
- Enjoy an optional stop for lunch (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off within Dubai vicinity & Shariah only
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Pointhotel pick up
Dubai vicinity pick up - 9:30 am
Sharjah vicinity pick up: 9:00 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour starts at 9:00 am (Half day tour)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cozmo Travel L.L.C.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20949P4