- 6-hour 4x4 desert adventure and dinner trip from Sharjah
- Ride a 4x4 over the dunes and take photos of the desert sunset
- Visit a Bedouin-style camp and relax on the carpets and cushions
- Ride a camel, go sand boarding, and enjoy a henna tattoo and other activities
- Enjoy a 3-course Arabian barbecue dinner under the stars
- Arabian folk music and belly dancing show included
- Sharjah hotel pickup and drop-off by 4x4
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After a while, go off road and enjoy a thrilling dune drive, with your 4x4 careering over the slopes. Feel the sands shift under the tyres and soak in the different hues and sizes of the dunes.
As the daylight fades, stop for photos of the sunset, capturing the beauty and serenity of the desert on camera. Then, arrive at a Bedouin-style campsite nestled in the dunes, and hop out for an evening of traditional Arabic activities and feasting.
Take the opportunity to ride a camel, go sand boarding, have a henna tattoo, and smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe). Alternatively, lounge on the carpets and cushions and watch the dusk descend over the sands.
Later, enjoy a delicious 3-course barbecue dinner of Emirati dishes, fresh salads, and fruits. Alcoholic drinks are available to purchase (own expense).
As you eat and relax, enjoy traditional folk music and a belly dancing show under the stars. Your trip then concludes with a hotel drop-off in Sharjah.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note: During the month of Ramadan (June 20 to May 15, 2020) No entertainment and no alcohol drinks will be served
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alpha Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.