1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Stroll through Ennis, County Clare, with an award-winning tour guide to get to know the city thoroughly. On this walking your, you'll travel with a small group, which gives you plenty of personalized attention and the chance to ask questions. Visit hidden gems you might not otherwise find on your own and listen to tales of the city's history, culture, folklore, and people.
- Get to know Ennis intimately while traveling on foot
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- Award-winning tour guide provides insightful commentary
- Learn the history, culture, and folklore of Ennis
Saved to wishlist!
Award-Winning and Local tour guide
Departure & Return
O'Connell Street, Clonroad Beg, Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All tours conducted in English
- Tours can be altered to suit all levels of English
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ollie's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 44396P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingShannonWalking Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - LimerickHistorical Tours - LimerickWalking Tours - GalwayHistorical Tours - GalwayCategory