8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See two different sides of Shanghai on this full-day, two-in-one tour. Begin at midday, when you meet your guide directly at your local hotel. Travel via air-conditioned coach to the Zhujiajiao Water Town: a city with centuries of history, renowned for its beautiful canals and historical buildings. Following your tour, stop for a shopping break at a local silk-making center. Then, return to Shanghai proper and embark on an evening sightseeing cruise along the Huangpu River. You’ll also enjoy a traditional Chinese dinner before returning to your hotel.
- Visit the Zhujiajiao Water Town and go on a Huangpu River cruise
- This two-in-one tour introduces you to two different sides of Shanghai
- Round-trip transfer from your Shanghai hotel via air-conditioned coach
- Enjoy a traditional Chinese dinner as part of your experience
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Dinner in local restaurant
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Shanghai hotels within the inner ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Drop-off at the original departure point.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/24/2017 - 12/31/2023
|Tuesday:||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Thursday:||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Saturday:||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
|Sunday:||11:30 AM - 12:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on different hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yestrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Night Luxury Cruise Tour in Shanghai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Night Luxury Cruise Tour in Shanghai
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingShanghaiNight Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaNight Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouNight Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Wusongkou International Cruise TerminalMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Xin Tian DiShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenFairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)Huangpu RiverShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Lupu BridgeM50 Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Bund Sightseeing TunnelShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)China Art PalaceShanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Tianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)