Explore our promoted experiences
- Get access to the 118th floor observation deck at the Shanghai Tower
- Soak up sweeping views across the Pudong skyscrapers and Huangpu River
- Enjoy some of the world’s fastest elevators in one of its tallest buildings
- Discover the unique architecture of this Shanghai landmark
Departure & Return
Departure Point• Shanghai Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive an instant confirmation email, but this voucher CANNOT be used to redeem your ticket
- You will receive a separate email voucher from your local operator with admission barcode within 20 hours after booking, simply show the admission barcode on your phone or the print out to redeem the entrance ticket at the ticket office in the Shanghai Tower Sightseeing Hall.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note you can purchase Children's Tickets on site for those between the heights of 1 and 1.4 Meters. Those taller than 1.4 Meters will need to purchase an Adult Ticket. Children shorter than 1 Meter enter the tower for free.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beijing Variarts Tours Activities Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.