- Half-day morning bike tour of Shanghai Old Town
- Cycle around the Old Town, the Former French Concession, and Fuxing Park
- Experience local life as you visit a Buddhist temple and a traditional wet market
- Enjoy breakfast of coffee and pastries at a local café
- Easy level tour suitable for participants of average fitness
- Great-value tour includes bike rental, breakfast, and entrance fees
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointShanghai, Shanghai
Culture Shock Office: 89 Danshui Lu (House N13) / 上海市黄浦区淡水路89弄13号1楼
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- E-bike available for Private Tours with kids. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CULTURE SHOCK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms