9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From the canals of Tongli Water Village to the pagodas of the Lingering Garden, discover the beauty of Shanghai's outlying areas on this private tour from downtown. This tour also includes a visit to a silk factory, the 1,000-year-old village of Shantang, and a traditional Chinese lunch. Your private guide will provide insightful narration throughout the tour and ensure a comfortable and convenient excursion from the city.
- Private tour for just you and your group ensures personal attention and memorable experience
- Visit top attractions in the Shanghai area, including Tongli Water Village and Lingering Garden
- Learn about silk production at a local silk factory
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle
- Try traditional Chinese cuisine with included lunch
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Shanghai included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified