11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of beautiful Hangzhou on a private full-day tour from Shanghai. After hotel pickup and transfer by high-speed train to Hangzhou, your private guide takes you to see some city attractions, such as Faxi temple. Moreover, enjoy a tasty lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Longjing village. There, learn about the process of farming and producing dragonwell tea, the region’s most famous product. Finally, enjoy a scenic boat cruise on UNESCO World Heritage-listed West Lake before returning to Shanghai. Note: This tour also offers small group option with minimum 2 people per booking.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Longjing tea tasting
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket(temple, tea village)
Round-trip bullet train tickets (approx. 180RMB - USD $25)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel lobby in Shanghai city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Generally the pick up is 7am in the morning. You may request for late pick up and it should be written in special requirements at the time of booking. The late pick up time will be 8:30am. Please note the tour from door to door is 11 hours. Therefore you will back late if you departure late.
- We will book your train tickets in advance. We automatically book 2nd class train tickets for you unless you require to upgrade your seats at the time of booking. Round trip 2nd class is 28USD, 1st class is 45USD, Business class is 85USD.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport photocopy is required at time of booking for all participants (for your train ticket booking)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shanghai Advisor Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hangzhou Day Trip from Shanghai by Bullet Train
4 hours 40 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesShanghaiUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaRail Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - SuzhouRail Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - HangzhouRail Tours - HangzhouBus Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Shanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Wusongkou International Cruise TerminalTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)TianzifangJing’an TempleShanghai Jewish Refugees Museum (Shanghai Youtai Nanmin Jinianguan)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkJinjiang Action ParkJin Mao TowerShanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Lupu BridgeShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)World Expo MuseumDuolun RoadM50 China Art Palace