11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Say goodbye to language hassles and hello to two of southern China’s most beautiful ancient water towns on this door-to-door private full-day trip from Shanghai. Spend the day in 1,300-year-old Wuzhen: stroll cobbled paths and ancient bridges, enjoy a leisurely cruise, and feast on a local lunch. Then transfer to historic Xitang for a spectacular sunset, a riverside dinner, and a walk through timeless streets by moonlight.
- Explore Wuzhen and Xitang water towns with a private guide and vehicle
- Savor lunch in Wuzhen and a riverside dinner in Xitang
- Soak up the sunset and enjoy a relaxing boat cruise
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide
Local lunch and dinner
Entrance fees and Boat ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or residence in Shanghai based on your booking option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wuzhen and Xitang Water Town Private Full Day Trip from Shanghai with Lunch and Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wuzhen and Xitang Water Town Private Full Day Trip from Shanghai with Lunch and Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Wuzhen and Xitang Water Town Private Full Day Trip from Shanghai with Lunch and Dinner
11 to 12 hours
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Gondola CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiGondola Cruises - Eastern ChinaWater Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaGondola Cruises - SuzhouWater Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouGondola Cruises - HangzhouWater Tours - HangzhouHistorical Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
Fengjing Ancient TownWorld Expo MuseumMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai DisneylandWusongkou International Cruise TerminalShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Shanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Jin Mao TowerJinjiang Action ParkShanghai Port International Cruise TerminalShanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)Huangpu RiverPudongShanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkXin Tian Di