8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two of south China’s most celebrated water towns on a private trip from Shanghai. Travel to Suzhou to explore its historical canals and bridges, and visit its Humble Administrator’s Garden and one of its silk factories. After lunch (own expense), choose to visit Zhouzhuang or Tongli, two ancient water towns famous for their stone bridges, tranquil canals, and Ming- and Qing-era houses. Enjoy a flexible itinerary, with central hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air conditioned MPV van
Hotel pick up and drop-off (Only for hotels located in downtown area, pick up does not include the hotel in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang, Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will give you the instruction to meet at the downtown point)
Entrance fee to Tongli or Zhouzhuang Town
Food and drinks
Boat ride along the canal (About $15 to $25.00usd per boat. Each boat can accommodate 6 pax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in dowtown Shanghai. Please advise pick up details at time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunny Tours Shanghai
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Suzhou and Zhouzhuang or Tongli Tour from Shanghai?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Suzhou and Zhouzhuang or Tongli Tour from Shanghai?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I would highly recommend this tour and Sunny in particular" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Suzhou and Zhouzhuang or Tongli Tour from Shanghai
8 to 9 hours
18 hours 25 minutes
17 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - HangzhouCity Tours - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory
ZhujiajiaoFengjing Ancient TownShanghai Old City (Nanshi)Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)Xin Tian DiShanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)TianzifangShanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Waigaoqiao Port Cruise TerminalShanghai Ocean Aquarium (SOA)World Expo MuseumLupu BridgeShanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai History Museum (Shanghai Lishi Bowuguan)Shanghai Zoo (Shanghai Dongwu Yuan)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsDuolun RoadShanghai Disneyland